Administrative Assistant, Music Creative Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 10:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Music Creative Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Music Creative Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Music Creative Production? Administrative Assistant, Music Creative Production - Film
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Music Creative & Production provides premiere music support to our productions and Netflix cross-functional partners by leveraging relationships and guiding the music creative, scoring, and budgeting process from development to launch. Our goal is to empower Netflix to entertain the world by deepening fan engagement and amplify storytelling through music.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings/calls for team executives
• Help manage music assets (demos, pre-records, lyric sheets, etc.) if/when needed
• Manage and track final audio assets and deliver to marketing team per request
• Travel support for composers, music supervisors, etc. as needed
• Track and organize composer and songwriter reels in one central location for future use and organize team's Airtable and rolodex of talent
• Manage database of team meetings (who we met, what we discussed, and integrate it into our rolodex of contacts for future music team hire pitches)
• Continue to keep our google drive Original Film and Development folders organized and uniform
• Create and manage docs, memos, decks, and agendas for the Original Film team
• Attend and take notes for departmental and cross-functional meetings
• Be in charge of team grid that denotes slate, bandwidth, stages of production, and music details pertaining to each project
• Occasionally run the weekly Original film slate meeting In charge of gathering general topics to discuss etc
• Liaise with cross-functional departments as needed - Music Business and Legal Affairs, Marketing, Physical Production, Post, etc.
• Send out playlists of the latest music, and keep an eye out for upcoming talent, shows, and trends in the music industry (in conjunction with the rest of the team)
• 2 years as an executive or administrative assistant in production
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions and prioritize and respond accordingly
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to multitask a high volume of tasks
• Proficiency in the Google Suite of apps and Microsoft Office is critical
• Interest and ability to operate within Netflix culture and champion the culture for the team This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.