Administrative Assistant, Marketing - Korea
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 5:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Marketing - Korea jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Administrative Assistant, Marketing - Korea postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Marketing - Korea?
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix Korea.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Marketing Director and the team in Korea. Our marketing team aims to entertain our Korean audience in this fast-changing entertainment market with breakthrough ideas and best-in-class stories. We need someone who can help the marketing team work in an organized, and optimized setting to achieve our goal. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. We need someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work but can identify opportunities to make the wider team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgment will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
Read our culture memo to understand more about how we work.
• Diary management, scheduling meetings & calls internally and externally, including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
• Attending meetings, taking notes, and managing agendas
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally if needed
• Manage various internal meetings/off-sites
• Planning and logistical execution of external events
• Assisting in preparing briefing materials, presentation slide decks, and other materials such as for onboarding new team members
• Extensive internal communication, including managing the complexity of multiple teams across multiple functions
• Ad-hoc support for campaign & programming ideation, and execution
• Managing vendors, tracking payments, and preparing contracts (including NDAs)
• General admin such as processing travel and expense reports and maintaining Google group distribution lists
• Collaboration with other assistants across multiple departments
• 5 Years as an executive assistant supporting multiple executives
• Motivated to develop a career either in the administrative/ business support field, or marketing
• Flexible and proactive team-player, comfortable operating in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Solutions-oriented attitude with a calm demeanor and optimistic perspective
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in G-Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, etc) preferred but not required