Administrative Assistant - Legal Team
NetflixMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2022 10:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant - Legal Team jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Administrative Assistant - Legal Team postings
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally, leading the way in developing amazing Original series, movies, documentaries and other types of content for all audiences. Netflix has grown to over 204 million members across the globe with the Latin American region in the centerpiece of international expansion.
We are seeking our next stunning colleague!!! Because we know that an Amazing Administrative Assistant will make a lot better the day to day of our Marketing and Content Lawyers, we are searching for the best candidate to support them in Mexico City.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative. You MUST love and be able to adopt and adapt to our culture and our way of working.
The ideal candidate is
• A natural learner
• An amazing attitude
• People Oriented, Enjoy working with people and helping them to be at their best
• Experience working with cross functional teams
• Experience working with functional areas (Legal prefered)
• Passion for entertainment, marketing and/or technology
• 5 years of experience as an Assistant
• Excellent judgment
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting and collaborative
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Ability to multitask and navigate a changing environment
• Proficiency in Google Suite and ability to learn implement new tools/systems
• Excellent English communication skills are essential (written and spoken); Portuguese will be a plus.
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Resilience and ability to adapt quickly
• Maintaining calendars for Physical Team including booking and confirming meetings
• Willing to learn or already having experience supporting lawyers with agreements, filings, signatures, etc.
• Maintaining a log used to track projects and their status
• Coordinate flow of information with other Administrative Assistants across all offices
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital filing, etc...)
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Creating presentations and documents using Google Suite
• The ability to assist with team projects and events as needed
• Coordinating offsite events & activities
• Coordinating suppliers information in the system and related payments