Administrative Assistant, Legal / Public Policy
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Legal / Public Policy jobs in Sydney-NS
Search all Administrative Assistant, Legal / Public Policy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Legal / Public Policy?
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading subscription streaming entertainment service and is currently growing its regional presence across APAC. With more than 200 million subscribers in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the ANZ Legal and Policy team in Sydney. The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment and be a quick-thinking, flexible, self-starter, who is able to proactively anticipate needs and juggle responsibilities.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a leading media company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment. The ideal candidate will welcome the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative and collaborative organisation, be intellectually curious, demonstrate great initiative and be excited and inspired by the Netflix culture.
Day-to-day support will include managing contacts and calendaring, organising meetings and conference calls, booking travel, submitting expense reports, facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders, helping to organise team events, helping to prepare agendas and materials for staff meetings, assisting with project management, managing other administrative tasks (including handling payments to third party consultants and external advisers) and office management.
• 5 years experience as an executive/administrative assistant supporting multiple executives
• Proficiency in Gmail and other Google products (including Slides), Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably within tight timeframes
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to deal and communicate effectively with personnel at all levels across the business
• Be solution-oriented, exercise sound judgment and be a team player
• Possess excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to shifting priorities
• Positive attitude and willingness to add value