Administrative Assistant, Creative Production - APAC
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2023 8:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Creative Production - APAC jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Administrative Assistant, Creative Production - APAC postings
Full Time Job
Netflix's business in APAC is constantly evolving and our teams across the region (located in Singapore, Mumbai, Seoul, Tokyo & Sydney) are expanding to support our growing business in the regions. With that, we're seeking a Singapore-based Administrative Assistant to support Directors in the Creative Production department. Millions of people around the world are entertained and moved by the stories they discover on Netflix. In Creative Production, we work together on a world-class platform that gives every title – no matter the language, scope or origin – the potential to inspire an individual or become a global phenomenon. Our team thrives on the balance between different worlds: technology and art, left brain and right, creativity and scale.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail. Creative problem-solving is a must and we need someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work, but identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgment will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain complex calendars for multiple executives.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both regionally and internationally including expense reports.
• Manage a large volume of various internal meetings such as all teams and large cross-functional meetings, often across multiple time zones (i.e. scheduling, soliciting agenda items, time management, delegation of action items.)
• Event planning (team events such as offsites and bonding experiences like off-property meals). Responsibilities include sourcing hotels and meeting venues, arranging F&B, liaising with external vendors, coordinating prep meetings, agendas, presentations, and AV needs.
• Support team-building initiatives in the realms of onboarding, Inclusion & Diversity, Q&A sessions, etc.
• Liaise with our corporate workplace team to be a point of contact for office space planning.
• Maintain distribution lists, Google Groups, Slack channels and the like for APAC Creative Production organization and serve as POC for general team communications.
• This role is heavy with internal communication and some external comms.
• Senior experience as an administrative or executive assistant supporting multiple leaders with large, global teams across many time zones and cultures.
• Extensive experience within technology, entertainment, or other similar fast-growing company
• Fluency in English is necessary
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Google Suite
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly in a professional manner
• Interest in entertainment, media and innovation
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.