Administrative Assistant, Content
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 6:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Content jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Administrative Assistant, Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Content?
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
With Netflix's launch into Asia, it is an exciting time to join the team here. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support multiple Directors in Korea. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a group of directors that travels and interacts with internal teams and external partners across several countries and timezones, so a high level of organization is a must. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
• Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
• Maintain calendars for multiple executives
• Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
• Maintain a log to track projects and their status
• Coordinate international travel arrangements if needed
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• 5 Years as an executive assistant supporting multiple executives
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Independent worker, with strong judgment and ability to make decisions quickly
• Positive attitude & Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps