Administrative Assistant , Business and Legal Affairs
This was removed by the employer on 2/17/2020 5:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Administrative Assistant , Business and Legal Affairs jobs in London-UK
Search all Administrative Assistant , Business and Legal Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant , Business and Legal Affairs? Netflix's business in EMEA is growing rapidly, and our teams in London are expanding to support our growing business in the market. With that, we're seeking London based Administrative Assistant to support several directors within the business and legal affairs department. In particular, this role will support executives who help to make Netflix unscripted series and Netflix films.
The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement. This is a team that is often spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organization is a must.
• Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
• Manage various internal meetings/events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
• Heavy communication internally and externally.
• 5 Years as an administrative or executive assistant supporting multiple executives
• Previous experience or education in the legal field is ideal, interest in entertainment is a must.
• Team-player who operates in a very fast-paced team-oriented setting.
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps is highly preferred.
• Ability to quickly and efficient use and learn Netflix technology platforms and software.
• Interest and ability to operate within Netflix culture. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.