Administrative Assistant - APAC Marketing Legal
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant - APAC Marketing Legal (Singapore)
Netflix is the world's leading internet television network and is currently growing its regional presence across Asia. With more than 150 million subscribers in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the APAC Marketing Legal, Employment Legal and Tax teams in Singapore. The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment and be a quick-thinking, flexible, self-starter, who is able to proactively anticipate needs and juggle responsibilities.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a leading media company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment. The ideal candidate will welcome the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative and collaborative organization, be intellectually curious, demonstrate great initiative and be excited and inspired by the Netflix culture.
Day-to-day support will include managing contacts and calendaring, organizing meetings and conference calls, booking travel, submitting expense reports, facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders, helping to organize team events and offsites, helping prepare agendas and materials for staff meetings, assisting with project management and managing other administrative tasks (including payments to third party consultants and external legal advisers).
• 5 years experience as an executive/administrative assistant supporting multiple executives
• Proficiency in Gmail and other Google products (including Slides), Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably within tight timeframes
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to deal and communicate effectively with personnel at all levels across the business
• Be solution-oriented, exercise sound judgment and be a team player
• Possess excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to shifting priorities
• Positive attitude and willingness to add value