Assistant, Post Production - Animation Series
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2023 12:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Post Production - Animation Series jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Post Production - Animation Series postings
Full Time Job
The Animation Series Post Production team seeks a Post Production Assistant to join us as we produce some of the best and award winning animated series that's available to stream. This position will report directly to the head of Animation Series Post Production.
A successful candidate will demonstrate self-motivation, proactivity, quick thinking, adaptability, and the ability to navigate changes effectively. They will possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the capability to manage diverse responsibilities concurrently. This position requires working independently and collaboratively while maintaining a positive mindset, exercising sound judgment, and communicating effectively within a team culture that embraces individuals from all backgrounds who bring unique perspectives and contributions to the role.
Animation Series Responsibilities
• Directly supports the head of post production, one additional Post Director, and the rest of the team as needed
• Scheduling, Agenda Management, and note taking at all team meetings
• Work closely with the Post team and cross-functional partners to support all departmental needs and requests
• Team file management in Google Drive
• Initiate drive-ons and book department travel for Offsites and Team Building exercises
• Maintain PIX distribution templates and schedule PIX onboarding for Netflix New Hires
• Track show assignments and organization charts
• Crew Offboarding from all applications after wrap/delivery
• Maintain team birthday list and help coordinate team events
• Assist post coordinators with data entry and any other tasks as needed
• Supervise expense report management
Post Services Responsibilities
• Schedule Engineers for production reviews
• Schedule collaborative review space training with productions
• Act as a scheduling escalation point for the automated booking system
• On-site point of contact for productions
• Run ticket reports for metrics tracking
• 2 Years as an assistant or coordinator in Post Production or Production
• Experience in Project Management, Studio Operations, Studio Support, or at a streaming platform
• Strong interest in post production, technology, and animation
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment assisting on several projects in various phases of production
• Proficiency in the Google Tool Suite and PIX
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines effectively
• Proven business acumen and communication skills
• Ability to be discrete when trusted with confidential information
• Commitment to continuous learning in Post Production and Production Technology
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your compensation. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $55,000 - $240,000.
This range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy.
Please Note: In accordance with California's Labor Code, employment at Netflix is considered ''at will''. This means that either the employer or the employee may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause or prior notice.