Ad Operations Manager - Global
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and execution of our marketing campaigns.
The Global Ad Operations team is a critical part of our success here at Netflix. Responsible for architecting and activating all digital media campaigns (including RTB, paid social and reserve media) in support of our title launches throughout the world.
We are seeking an experienced Manager to join Global Marketing Production to help lead and grow the Ad Operations discipline. The position is equals parts creative, technical problem solving and analytical project management. With thousands of global programmatic and reserve campaigns running globally each year, the role requires exceptional communication and leadership skills to align partners around the world. The manager will play a critical role in the product development lifecycle for our suite of ad tech platforms; influencing the roadmap, informing testing, and helping drive implementation. The role requires a big picture view of the online ad industry, and the creative, strategic mindset to set a standard of excellence and make Netflix the leader in the space.
With continued international expansion of our marketing strategies and a growing slate of original series and films, it's a great time to join Netflix.
• Develop a strong team of technical ad operations, trafficking and QC leads and identify staffing needs to meet growing business demands
• Oversee the digital trafficking workflow, managing the team responsible for scoping, set-up and QA of our global programmatic and reserve campaigns
• Audit offline trafficking efforts within Global AV/Print/OOH teams and explore global partnerships to streamline and elevate delivery in these channels within Ad Operations
• Establish leadership-level relationships with media external agency partners, setting clear partnership expectations and regular performance evaluation
• Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd party ad serving partners, staying abreast on the latest solutions, new media/tooling integrations and certification processes
• Collaborate with Marketing Engineering, Analyst and Production teams to analyze delivery performance and fail rates. Use this data to influence new product feature enhancements related to Ad Operations.
• Develop QC standard of excellence across online and offline media.
• Identify ways to unlock value further upstream in our campaign planning, set-up, and optimization processes.
• 8 years of experience working in marketing production, ad operations, in agency, platform or publisher environments, with a strong grasp of trafficking best practices
• Extensive experience in building and running global programmatic and reserve campaigns and trafficking with a strong understanding of creative production workflows, implementation factors, quality assurance best practices and legal standards.
• Strong technical mind and background. Ability to delve into technical conversations with our ad technology teams, testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad tech platform integrations.
• End-to-End experience building and running global programmatic and reserve campaigns
• Experience with programmatic marketing systems (DSP, DMP, Social API Platforms, etc.)
• Experience working in Doubleclick Campaign Manager, with additional 3rd party ad servers as a strong plus (rich media display, video, mobile)
• Familiarity with offline workflows, including broadcast and print trafficking process
• Familiarity with QA and bug tracking software
• Experience with/exposure to multivariable & A/B tests within various trafficking platforms
• Extraordinarily organized with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills - as the global leader for the team, strong communication, and vision are a prerequisite for success.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital production and media delivery.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are proactive, constantly identifying and optimizing your business systems.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!