Accounts Payable Manager
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2020 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounts Payable Manager jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Accounts Payable Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounts Payable Manager? Accounts Payable Manager - EMEA
As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth. We are looking for an Accounts Payable (AP) Manager to lead our EMEA based AP team. This position will be based in our Amsterdam office and will report to the AP Global Process Owner in Los Angeles, CA, but will also be part of the broader EMEA Finance team. This position will interact with the AP team across our global offices and will require a flexible worker for the role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing end-to-end Accounts Payable operations in Supplier onboarding and maintenance, Invoice processing, Payments processing, AP Month-end Close and Reconciliations. He or she will have a solid understanding of Accounts Payable and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) workflows, an ability to partner with technical teams and build strong cross regional and cross functional relationships, a deep curiosity and passion for automation and process improvements, and the ability to see a broader picture yet get their hands in the details to contribute to the team's goals.
• Manage performance and career growth within the EMEA AP team
• Payments Review and Approvals in EMEA timezone
• Key Partner to the Treasury team on Cash Management and Banking Partner relationships
• Key Partner to the EMEA FinOps Business Partner Manager ensuring P2P alignment
• Collaborates frequently and aligns with cross-regional leaders
• Supplier change requests Review and Approvals
• Responsible for decision-making on process design and changes specific to EMEA AP workflows in alignment with Global AP Workflows
• Monitor AP Controls are working effectively and ensure SOX compliance requirements are met in the end-to-end AP Workflow
• Support monthly AP Close activities
• Oversee AP initiatives, projects and system enhancements
• Managing AP escalations and resolving conflicts
• Meaningful contributor to culture, strategy and overall AP vision
• Experienced people manager, preferably at a Global company
• Demonstrates ability to manage a multi-faceted dynamic and talented team in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of U.S. and International GAAP Accounting Principles
• General EMEA market knowledge, Tax expertise a plus
• Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in reviewing and auditing Supplier information, Invoice and Payment transactions that comply with AP Controls and SOX Compliances
• Customer Service oriented person who focuses on best-in-class communication and attention to detail and conflict-resolution
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and ERP systems (Workday experience a plus)
• Experience using ticketing tools like FreshDesk or Zendesk a plus
• Forward looking thinker who can articulate the need for and implement process improvements
• Understanding of SOX compliance rules and guidelines
• Fluent in English, proficient in other languages a plus.
Education and Experience
• Accounting or Finance background
• 8 years of relevant experience
• 5 years of People Management experience
• Degree in a relevant field of study This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.