Accounts Payable Manager
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix with continued, rapid expansion into original programming and growing around the world. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture and long-term view to learn more.
We are looking for an International (EMEA and APAC) Accounts Payable Manager. This position will reside in the company's Amsterdam office and will report to the Director of International Finance in Amsterdam. This position will interact heavily with teams across our international offices and will require some flexibility in working schedule (phone calls in evening, for example).
You will initially supervise a staff of 2-3 individuals in Singapore and Netherlands, however, there is a clear expectation that initially on the job, you will be rolling up sleeves and processing invoices and payments. We believe this is critical to obtaining a thorough understanding of the process and ultimately driving improvements.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing the overall Accounts Payable process across EMEA and APAC, including supplier onboarding, invoice processing, payments and accounting close.
• Working closely with key Accounts Payable process owners in the US to ensure consistent application of process standards globally.
• Driving process improvement and efficiencies with IT, Finance, Business partners and stakeholders in Europe and other regions.
• Applying appropriate indirect tax treatment and other withholding tax requirements and ensuring processing efficiency.
• Review, analyze, and respond to external/internal supplier inquiries and perform supplier statement of account reconciliations.
• Overseeing relationships and communications with key 3rd party service providers.
• General support of audit and tax teams.
• Must have experience working in Finance of large multinational corporations.
• Must have AP/Supplier Payment multi-country hands-on specific knowledge.
• Must be able to work across MANY time zones; so flexible working hours.
• Proficient in Spreadsheets and ERP systems is great.
• Able to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
• Forward looking thinker who can articulate the need for and implement process improvements.
• International & VAT experience.
• Fluent in English; other language is a plus.