Accountant - G&A
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2020 3:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accountant - G&A jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Accountant - G&A postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accountant - G&A? Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Corporate Accounting team is looking for an experienced professional to support the accounting for our General & Administrative functions and corporate credit card program. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, exhibit courage in challenging the status quo, and build strong relationships with a diverse group of cross-functional partners.
• Own the month-end close process, including the review of prepaid, accrual and expense accounts to ensure financial statement accuracy under US GAAP
• Create insightful close packages that summarize key business and accounting decisions for managers and executives
• Drive process improvements and automate manual workflows to achieve efficiency and scalability
• Analyze large data sets and provide ad hoc internal reporting
• Represent Corporate Accounting in cross-functional interactions with SP&A, Financial Applications, Travel, Finance Operations, Tax and regional accounting counterparts
Qualities We're Looking For:
• 4 years of relevant experience
• Understanding of US GAAP; CPA or similar designation preferred
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented
• Proven project management experience
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines
• Adaptability - candidate excels in a rapidly changing environment and is excited by new challenges
• Ability to solve problems independently and exercise judgement when solutions are unclear
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Passion for Netflix's business and culture This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.