Paid Intern - Theatrical Distribution
NEONLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
NEON has carved out a niche for itself as an edgy, exciting young distributor with auteur-driven content and a slate of diverse voices. The team is seeking a passionate, motivated intern eager to attain hands-on experience in independent film distribution. Intern in this position will work closely with the theatrical sales/distribution team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research marketing and distribution plans to develop knowledge of the competitive landscape; build decks for case studies on past successful releases;
- Assist our distribution team with box office report entry, invoicing, and updating release calendars;
- Conduct grassroots and organizational outreach for current and upcoming NEON releases;
- Keep track of and update catalogue of contacts for non-theatrical sales;
- Assist in communicating with exhibitors for all of their in-theater marketing needs.
While primarily in theatrical distribution, interns will also be assisting in other department projects, including acquisitions, marketing and publicity as needed:
- Assist in special events and screenings;
- General administrative and shipping support.
- Current undergraduate student
- Self-starting attitude
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must love film
Candidates are preferred to be available to work between 16-24 hours/week or 2-3 full days/week. Interviews will be conducted virtually. The internship will take place in person at our Los Angeles or New York offices.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online