Paid Intern - Publicity
NeonNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Publicity jobs in New York-NY
NEON has carved out a niche for itself as an innovative, cinema forward distributor with auteur-driven content and a slate of diverse voices.
The team is seeking a passionate, motivated intern eager to attain a hands-on experience in independent film publicity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Formatting and organizing press breaks and reviews for all of our titles.
- Assisting publicity team with administrative docs, including status reports, RSVP documents, screening requests, critic's grids, calendars, agendas and press request grids.
- Maintaining talent schedules for press days and upcoming events.
- Creating and editing email blasts and social materials utilizing Photoshop and Premiere.
- Applicants should possess organizational skills and general office and computer skills, including computer familiarity with Photoshop, Premiere, Google Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Additionally, attention to detail, strong verbal communication and analytical writing skills are essential.
Interviews will be conducted virtually. The internship will take place in person at our New York offices.