Paid Intern - Marketing
Part Time Paid Internship
NEON is seeking a passionate and motivated marketing intern eager to attain hands-on experience within the independent film landscape through the lens of an up-and-coming film distribution company. 30-40hrs a week.
Intern Responsibilities include assisting with:
- creating graphics for marketing assets
- creating and proofing graphics and content for NEON social media handles
- assisting with social media campaigns and calendars for current and upcoming NEON titles
- competitive research for marketing materials and campaigns
- research and reports for the media department
- Creating case studies and other research projects
- Brainstorming marketing campaigns for upcoming NEON releases
- Conducting grassroots outreach for current and upcoming NEON releases
- Creating extensive calendars for large scale events such as all award shows, large sporting events, online events etc
While primarily in marketing, intern will also be assisting in other department projects, including distribution, acquisitions and publicity as needed.
- Assist in special events and screenings as needed
- General administrative and shipping support
- Current student or recent graduate
- Must be proficient with Photoshop. Premiere experience is helpful but not required.
- Self-starting attitude
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must love film
Location: Remote, reporting to LA-based team.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online