Paid Intern - Film Acquisitions / General
NEONLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2022 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Film Acquisitions / General jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Paid Intern - Film Acquisitions / General postings
Part Time Paid Internship
NEON has carved out a niche for itself as an edgy, exciting young distributor with auteur-driven content and a slate of diverse voices. The team is seeking a passionate, motivated intern eager to attain hands-on experience in independent film distribution and acquisitions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research marketing and distribution plans to develop knowledge of the competitive landscape; build decks for case studies on past successful releases;
- Assist our distribution team with box office report entry, invoicing, and updating release calendars;
- Conduct grassroots and organizational outreach for current and upcoming NEON releases;
- Keep track of and update catalogue of contacts for non-theatrical sales;
- Research and track film festival screenings and reception;
- Writing film coverage.
The internship is available only to undergraduate and/or recently graduated students.