Paid Intern - Digital Film Distribution
NEONNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
NEON has carved out a niche for itself as an edgy, exciting young distributor with auteur-driven content and a slate of diverse voices. The team is seeking a passionate, motivated intern eager to attain hands-on experience in independent film distribution. Intern in this position will work closely with the home entertainment / digital distribution team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the timely delivery of creative materials.
- Manage metadata resources and communicate internally to ensure the accuracy of all fields (synopsis, cast, MPA rating, etc.).
- Monitor the competitive landscape for quantitative updates and trends across the TVOD, SVOD, and AVOD spaces.
- Assist in monitoring placement across platforms on VOD/EST release dates.
- Update direct-to-consumer websites with assorted materials, including artwork and metadata (Video Store, Merch Store, Marketing, etc.)
- Process invoices.
- Research marketing and distribution plans to develop knowledge of the competitive landscape; build decks for case studies on past successful releases.
- Current undergraduate student
- Self-starting attitude
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must love film
Interviews will be conducted virtually. The internship will take place in person at our New York City office. Candidates are preferred to be available to work between 16-24 hours/week or 2-3 full days/week.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online