Coordinator, Digital Distribution
NEONNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/17/2023 8:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Search for Coordinator, Digital Distribution jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Digital Distribution postings
Full Time Job
- Manage production of all creative needs across the digital footprint, to ensure timely delivery of all materials.
- Coordinate internally with Marketing and PR teams to track the production status, final delivery, and launch of key assets (i.e. poster, trailer), and communicate these updates to home entertainment sub-distributors.
- Manage metadata resources and communicate internally to ensure accuracy of all fields (synopsis, cast, MPA rating, etc.).
- Track all components of projects for physical media releases, including compiling assets for bonus features and DVD artwork, monitoring asset due dates internally to ensure timely delivery, and fielding requests for merchandising assets.
- Update direct-to-consumer websites with assorted materials, including artwork and metadata (Video Store, Merch Store, Marketing, etc.)
- Re-encode and/or re-tag key audiovisual assets for paid media and platform co-op specs. Re-size and/or re-tag one-off requests for static assets.
- Manage production of physical awards screeners, to ensure projects are being executed in a timely manner.
- Schedule external calls and take notes to communicate follow-up action items.
- Process invoices.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience (not required to be within the film industry)
- Highly detail-oriented and resourceful self-starter; organized, confident, and personable communicator
- Passion for all things film, with an interest in the evolving space of digital distribution
- Proficient in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Working proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite and Premiere