NeonLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Neon is seeking a Company Coordinator to serve as Executive Assistant to the CEO, Tom Quinn, as well as oversee interdepartmental administration across NEON. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates pursuing a career in independent film distribution, publicity, and marketing. The ideal candidate will be passionate about independent film, with strong organizational skills, communication skills, and attention to detail. This position is currently work-from-home until our offices reopen, at which point it will become LA-based.
- Support day-to-day operations of the CEO:
- Schedule and prioritize meetings
- Maintain Phone sheet, To-Do List, and Contact sheet
- Process expense reports
- Book domestic and international travel; create travel itineraries
- Coordinate internal company-wide meetings, liaising between departments when necessary.
- Coordinate external all-hands calls with film teams across projects
- Schedule with necessary parties both one-off and regular standing calls ahead of release for each of NEON's films, and maintain agenda items
- Maintain internal company documents including staff directory, office management info
- Coordinate staff screenings, external screenings of NEON films
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online