Office Manager & Personal Assistant to EP
Neko ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Neko Productions is an animation company in Studio City, CA that produces a vast range of projects, including TV and digital content, games, short films, and much more.
We are looking for an Office Manager & Personal Assistant for the Executive Producer.
- Assist the EP with variety of tasks related to the studio, such as scheduling meetings, emails & correspondence, managing the calendar,
paying bills, managing & organizing documentation, booking travel, etc.
- Handle EP's personal tasks and errands, such as making doctor appointments, handling car repairs, organizing household tasks,
scheduling maintenance & repair appointments, paying bills, booking travel, etc.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and manage office operations & procedures
- Coordinate all office equipment.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist with recruiting staff for the office, and provide orientation/training to new employees
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Manage Social media
- Create meeting agendas
- Perform clerical and administrative work
- Arrange conference calls
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Previous office management, administrative and/or assistant experience
- Previous personal assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Docs
- Editing and Photoshop skills are a big plus
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Social media experience is a plus
Key skills & proficiencies:
- Analysis and assessment
- Good judgment in problem solving and decision making
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Time management
- Attention to Detail
The right candidate should be a motivated self-starter that takes initiative, trustworthy, adaptable, reliable, able to delegate, and works well as part of a team.
Please, no phone calls. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online