Intern - Graphic Design & Social Media
Neko ProductionsStudio City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Neko is currently seeking motivated college students with an interest in animation and the entertainment industry for our Internship Program. Currently, we are looking to bring on graphics interns, content interns, marketing/social media interns, and production interns. The internships being offered are for college credit, therefore unpaid. There is an opportunity for growth within the company, as half of our full time employees started out as interns.
(College credit is based upon schools requirements)
- Edit videos, design static assets, and write copy for social media campaigns across various platforms
- Contribute to the company's digital presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Must be actively working towards a degree
- Must have adequate wi-fi connection and an up-to-date computer system that can run programs listed below
- Must be able to work at least 16 to 24 hours (2-3 days) per week
- Social media knowledge and creative thinking
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Great time management skills
- Effective communicator that isn't afraid to ask questions
- Has a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
- A team player who can also work independently
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, and Lightroom
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Portfolio to show previous work
- Experience in web design, WordPress, etc. preferred but not required
- Experience in design and illustration is a big plus
About Neko Productions
Everything we do at Neko is born out of a desire to move people. We inspire them to learn, feel, understand and achieve. The visionary artists, creative wizards, and mad scientists at Neko Productions are dedicated to bringing visions to life. Our team hails from across the creative spectrum and collaborates to deliver the finest and most imaginative work in visual development and Animation for Gaming, Television, Film, and education
Neko's operating model is unique, we recruit people from all over the world to find the best artists - we have in-house artists working all over the world. This set-up in multiple time zones enables us to work 24/7. Our clients appreciate that when they have given notes at the end of the day, they often wake up to find the tasks already completed.
Out of our Studio City office, for every project we fine tune our systems to find more efficient ways of doing things while at the same time doing more than requested visually to deliver stunning results. We offer full production services along with service work in animation ( 2D & 3D), visual development and asset creation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online