Labor & Employment Law Clerk
NBCUniversal Media LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Labor & Employment Law Clerk jobs in Los Angeles-CA
The NBCUniversal Legal Department seeks a recent law school graduate for a full-time, one-year clerkship with the department's Labor & Employment Law Group. The L&E Law Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Conducting legal research
• Assisting with collective bargaining negotiations, responses to union grievances, and preparation for arbitrations and NLRB matters
• Reviewing and drafting employment policies
• Contributing to special projects, such as worker classification and DEI initiatives
• Supporting workplace investigations and training
• Participating in conducting employee focus group sessions
• Assisting with drafting of executive and talent contracts
• Additional ad hoc projects within the Labor & Employment Law function, which provides guidance on all workplace related legal issues across the NBCUniversal enterprise.
A demonstrated interest in labor and employment law is a plus, although not a requirement. Compensation for the position is $40 per hour for 40 hours a week. Position starts in or around September 2023 and will require in-office presence in Los Angeles/NYC on a weekly basis.
Please note this is a temporary position in which you would be employed by AllSource, but assigned to NBCUniversal for the duration of your employment. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for the entire term of the clerkship. Resumes will be considered on a rolling basis. No phone calls or hard-copy applications, please.