Supervising Talent Booker
NbcuUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal's E! Entertainment is seeking a Los Angeles Based Supervising Talent Booker. This role will be responsible for managing daily bookings for E! News Daily Pop and Nightly Pop. This position will also work closely with celebrity representatives to build strong relationships, book talent and extend the E! brand across multiple platforms.
• Manage daily bookings for E! News platforms including linear broadcasts, online, social, and digital shows.
• Oversee entertainment news calls team â€'' working to help break stories, secure exclusive interviews, and confirm reporting in timely manner.
• Work with all E! News platforms to form content plans and secure talent around holidays, anniversaries and other notable dates.
• Ideate and book talent for celebrity appearances and interviews across multiple E! shows and platforms, with a primary focus on television talent and shows.
• Work with booking team to develop strong relationships with networks, studios, talent representatives, lifestyle brands and experts in order to foster booking opportunities.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with talent representatives across entertainment community.
• Stay abreast of pop culture and upcoming entertainment events and work with team to translate them into booking opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the celebrity entertainment industry in TV, print, or digital publications.
• Experience as a team leader or supervisor.
• Extensive background and strong relationships working directly with celebrity publicists, managers, and agents.
• Experience booking celebrity appearances and cooperative features.
• Background in celebrity news, working with reps to break news and exclusives in fast-paced setting.
• Must work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Team player who is able to work in a face-paced environment.
• A love of celebrity, entertainment and pop culture.
• Strong judgment and a history of being able to mediate the demands of a news organization with celebrity representatives.
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments and balance priorities as required.
• Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Must be responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.