Sr. Director Communications and Marketing, Csr
NbcuNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/15/2022 4:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Director Communications and Marketing, Csr jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Director Communications and Marketing, Csr postings
Full Time Job
• Serve as an integral part of the Corporate Social Responsibility team, contributing to the overall strategic development for corporate social responsibility initiatives across NBCUniversal businesses.
• Partner with SVP of CSR to oversee NBCUniversal's Creative Lab, a coalition of creatives who help non-profits tell their stories and illustrate their impact and manage the company's Creative Council. This council is a group of NBCUniversal's creative executives who volunteer their time to serve as mentors to non-profits in the creative space, which are comprised of apprentices from diverse communities who aspire to become future professional content creators.
• Oversee NBCUniversal's brand, marketing and communications strategy for our CSR and community-focused efforts including philanthropy, pro-social campaigns, and volunteerism. This includes:
• Managing content creation (video, articles for the company intranet and social media messaging) around NBCUniversal's partnerships with non-profits and recaps of our employee volunteer programs connected with each of these partners. Help tell the stories of our company's social impact to both an internal and external audience.
• Securing media placements, awards and speaker opportunities in support of showcasing the company's CSR initiatives.
• Overseeing and developing NBCUniversal's community impact social media handles
• Develop new and innovative ways to spread more employee awareness around the company's social purpose
• Manage a team of two professionals, guiding them on strategy and execution of our marketing and communications initiatives.
• Oversee, in close partnership with Sr. Manager on the team, â€œThe More You Know,â€ NBCUniversal's PSA campaign. This includes developing a campaign strategy and managing its execution â€''overseeing the PSA messaging, talent coordination, production and distribution.
• Manage NBCUniversal's contribution to Comcast's CSR report
• Serve as a liaison to parent company Comcast, in partnership with senior members of the team, in keeping its Impact and Inclusion team abreast of NBCUniversal's CSR initiatives and collaborating on ways to work together
• Provide communications updates to our community partners.
• Serve on NBCUniversal's Marketing Council, a brain trust of marketing executives across the company, sharing best practices, keeping the group informed of the company's CSR initiatives and leveraging this network of executives for help with PSA campaign distribution.
• Serve as a strategic adviser to NBCU brands globally on corporate social responsibility related topics and initiatives, such as leveraging in-kind assets (PSA/media allocation), aligning talent to causes, designing cause marketing campaigns, managing reputation risk and reviewing sponsorship opportunities
• Minimum of 8 years of communications/marketing experience in the media, entertainment industry.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial role.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Experience leading creative, branding, communications and marketing strategies, including managing agency relationships.
• Experience in building, mentoring and coaching a team in a fast-pace and evolving environment.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Experience in and a passion for corporate social responsibility/community investment or a related field.
• Experience in both internal and external communications and event management; proven track record in media placements, and securing speaker opportunities at conferences and events
• Ability to manage large scale, cross-functional, cross-business initiatives where team members will include staff at all levels.
• Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively interface with senior management.
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations verbally and in writing.
• Results-oriented with problem-solving skills and ability to effectively manage varied resources to complete a task/project.
• A self-starter who takes initiative, is an exceptional project manager and an idea generator
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.