Senior Marketing Manager
Full Time Job
Senior Marketing Manager, Lifestyle & Entertainment (FTC - 1 Year)
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Digital APAC, you will assist in developing the local vision, strategy and plan across our key brands and new digital initiatives in the region with particular focus on priority regions such as Australia, New Zealand, India and South-East Asia. This role would work cross-functionally to drive key initiatives from strategy through to execution. The role has 2 direct reports, Senior Publicist APAC and Marketing Co-Ordinator Lifestyle & Entertainment.
• Conceptualize and execute a comprehensive multi-channel lifecycle marketing plan that builds awareness and drives program & channel performance
• Build and maintain key relationships with affiliates, distribution and other external partners to drive growth and share of voice for NBCUniversal brands
• Build and execute new consumer & trade events strategy alongside commercial team for APAC region.
• Collaborate with Head of Marketing to explore new marketing opportunities; evaluating, prioritizing, and testing based on opportunity size
• Manage the program and digital marketing media plan and budget
• Develop channel measurement mechanisms to inform messaging and channel optimization opportunities
• Work with content partnerships team to create new initiatives and opportunities to drive advertiser participation and marketing efficiencies
• Drive and adopt best practice in marketing & digital initiatives and provide actionable learnings and insights for the broader team
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with central marketing team to ensure APAC is fully supported; ensure centrally delivered marketing collateral is fit for purpose.
• Oversee all publicity and communications plan including media, trade and talent to generate exposure for programs, brands and channels
• Manage agency relationships with media, digital, online and research agencies where relevant
• Ensure that all required legal obligations relevant to marketing activities are met, including GDPR compliancy (as best practice), permit regulations and copyright restrictions and approvals.
• Drive digital and social strategies with Digital Team to ensure you are holistically driving a great customer experience across all touchpoints
• Manage implementation of group briefs, lead go to market meetings, and oversee post campaign reports for all above the line programming activity
• Act as a brand champion to ensure that brand values are applied to all communications.
• Assist the SLT to deliver to market new business initiatives through highly impactful trade presentations. Preparation and delivery of presentations for and to local and global leadership.
Knowledge and Skills
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Self-reliant, resilient and adaptable multitasker who is agile and thrives and a fast-paced environment
• Relevant senior level experience in content marketing.
• Senior marketing experience in the media/television industry (subscription or free-to-air) along with an interest in NBCUniversal brands will be highly regarded
• Knowledge of Australian media landscape; knowledge of the New Zealand media landscape also desirable.
• An interest in Asia markets & willingness to explore and learn about new markets.
• Experience of media planning and digital/performance marketing.
• Exceptional partnership and stakeholder management skills; able to build rapport, influence and lead good working relationships
• Trade marketing or commercial experience
• Well versed in event and partnership marketing
• Experience in setting a vision and delivering against it.
• Strong planning ability and detail oriented.
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to lead and inspire teams.