Senior Global Mobility Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2022 10:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Global Mobility Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Global Mobility Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Senior Global Mobility Coordinator (12 month FTC)
Role title: Senior Global Mobility Coordinator â€'' 12 month FTC
NBCUniversal is one of the worldâ€™s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Comcast NBCUniversal have a global mobility programme that covers all cross-border transfers globally, including long-term and short-term assignments and one-way transfers across all our different business units and locations, working closely with a network of partners to deliver a high touch global mobility solution to the business.
This role sits in NBCUniversal HR, reporting to VP, Global Mobility. Based in London, the role is intended to support the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the Global Mobility team, managing the operational case load.
Areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the Global Mobility team and all business areas with day-to-day queries from key internal stakeholders regarding global mobility
• Escalation point for Global Mobility operational team on all operational & policy matters
• Oversee and project manage annual Global Mobility projects such as COLA, Merit and Bonus review, Year End reporting, Tax/TEQ Settlement- Refunds to Company
• Work with the business to continually understand and align their business needs with the overall Global Mobility proposition
• Working with HR colleagues to inform them of different global mobility policies and ensuring that we identify the best approach for each individual according to the employeeâ€™s and the businessâ€™ drivers
• Working with the VP, Global Mobility to rollout and communicate mobility initiatives
• Working with the VP, Global Mobility to align to specific Global Mobility objectives and manage various projects
• Working with the VP, Global Mobility to manage vendor relationships
• Support in both implementation and design of ongoing innovative solutions aligned to Global Mobility policy
• Providing support to payroll and human resource professionals to ensure tax reporting and compliance issues related to global mobility are addressed and compliant
• Effectively manage risk and compliance across all areas of Global Mobility
• Demonstrable experience of dealing with all elements of Global Mobility within a fast paced, matrix managed and complex multinational organisation
• Experience of influencing and engaging senior stakeholders including building and managing relationships within a diverse business globally
• Experienced Global Mobility Manager
• Maintain and develop business and market knowledge regarding Global Mobility
• Understanding of remuneration, benefits, expatriate payroll concepts, balance sheets and tax essential
• Strong analytical and technical skills, with a solid foundation in the areas of global mobility, compensation and compliance
• Solid understanding of global immigration
• Creative thinker with good brainstorming and conceptual skills
• Results-orientated with a pragmatic outlook and the ability to make the complex understandable
• Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to form strong relationships across the business
• Familiarity and/or experience with outsourced/insourced global mobility service delivery models.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• The individual will demonstrate excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• They will have a curiosity for solving problems and a strong initiative in finding ways to do things better.
- Technical and functional expertise â€'' Understanding of key global mobility concepts including international/cross-border tax, COLA, relocation and immigration.
- Communication, interpersonal and teaming skills â€'' Strong relationship skills, effective communication skills.
- Work management, organization and planning â€'' Strong organizational skills; detail focussed and able to work to deadlines.
- Customer and business focus â€'' Responsiveness, sense of urgency.
• Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and weâ€™ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers