NbcuUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2022 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Rental Agent jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Rental Agent postings
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal seeks a creative, self-motivated individual with 5 years of experience in Film and Television Rental industry. The Lighting and Grip Rental Agent is a FT position maintaining the flow of Lighting and Grip paperwork while assisting in office responsibilities.
Section 1: Main Areas of Responsibility
• Provide outstanding customer service to existing and potential clients, including production management, production crews, and studios management by being courteous, responsive, and resourceful
• Maintains good, positive relationships with customers and vendors
• Receives and quotes orders for lighting, grip, and rigging equipment
• Process day to day production requests for film and television productions support equipment and packages
• Coordinate customers pick-ups and deliveries
• Maintain customer show files in an accurate, detailed manner in all areas, including main packages, add-on's, exchanges, PO's, sub-rentals, missing and damaged equipment, and returns (wrap)
• Communicate with warehouse staff on all equipment order processing, order changes, equipment exchanges, and inventory stock-checks
• Process/Complete short lists to assist in the sub-rental or purchase decisions with the Director as required
• Accurately process purchase orders and negotiate sub-rental or equipment vendors to achieve discount pricing
• Ensure completed paperwork is appropriately organized and sent to the billing department
• Keeps up-to-date with industry trends and new developments in Lighting and Grip Equipment
• Be able to resolve issues as they arise
• Assists with annual inventory and quarterly cycle counts
• Provide assistance with special projects as required
• Must be computer literate with detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
• Broad understanding of motion picture and television production support services, including lighting, grip, and electrical equipment.
• Must have a strong understanding of LED Technologies and its impact on the industry.
• Strong background in asset management with the ability to ensure maximum utilization of assets across all productions
• Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to organize, prioritize and execute numerous orders in tandem
• Accuracy & strong attention to detail is essential
• Experience working with and supporting multiple stakeholders, vendors, and customers.
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, operational supervisors, and front line crew.
• Ability to navigate through very complex situations and personalities.
• Strong communication and written skills.
• Ability to understand multiple operating systems. Experience with RTPro preferred.
• Must be an effective trouble shooter, communicator, and problem solver
• Must handle stressful situations professionally and confidentially as well as interact with co-workers and clients professionally.