NBCUNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Rotten Tomatoes Watch List, Quibi's daily, short form series that recommends the best movie, TV and streaming content, is looking for a film and TV-loving, work-at-home production assistant with an emphasis on research and fact checking.
• Perform a thorough fact check of the show script.
• Perform research for the show's daily research document.
• Help find and acquire video and photo assets.
• Pitch ideas for future episodes
• Fill in daily delivery paperwork.
• Oversee all aspects of assignment.
• Guarantee on-time delivery of assignments.
• Juggle multiple assignments.
• Additional production assistant duties as assigned.
News deadline experience a plus.
Workweek is Sunday-Thursday.
Computer along with a work-at-home knowledge of Skype and Zoom required.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Candidate must have at least a year of experience working in broadcast or new media, preferably on a daily news, celebrity news or entertainment industry program. Individual must have a keen interest and solid knowledge of film and TV offerings, and be able to demonstrate such knowledge. Must be responsible, accurate, creative, organized, able to work under deadline pressure, self-motivated and flexible.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online