Producer / Editor- Skycastle
NbcuUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2022 3:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Producer / Editor- Skycastle jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Producer / Editor- Skycastle postings
Full Time Job
Based in Los Angeles, NBCUniversal Skycastle (Skycastle) is a creative services partner with the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations (NBC, Telemundo, NECN, NBC Sports Regional Networks, COZI, etc.). Skycastle develops and produces turn-key custom content and administers marketing campaigns and promotions for Sales Clients of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations across multiple distribution platforms, including broadcast and digital television, digital (online and mobile), out of home, radio and print. Promotional campaigns may include various elements, including: broadcast promos/commercials, branded narrative content, digital and mobile ads, sweepstakes/contests, live events, and brand/product integrations.
The Producer & Editor supports execution of projects developed by Skycastle and interfaces directly with the NBCU OTS Sales Team Strategic Partnerships Group, Sports and Olympics, Digital and Out-of-Home, as well as with the Skycastle staff, advertiser clients, outside production vendors and crews.
Job responsibilities include: the detailed management and oversight of all assigned promotional campaigns, coordination of all client and internal team communication, facilitate meetings and conference calls, creation of and adherence to timelines and budgets, hiring of crew, follow-up with clients and internal sales staff.
Additionally, candidates must have strong command of and hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud / editing skills, copywriting, producing, shooting and/or directing: any assortment of these skills may be required for all assigned promotional campaigns. Motion Graphics capability in Photoshop and Adobe After Effects a big plus.
Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the professionalism and finesse of an ad agency Account Executive and the logistical skills of a Line Producer, and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Must be an expert collaborator, with the strong leadership and management skills required to take full and independent ownership of demanding projects. Producing duties will include: collaborative creative development and ownership of the project's vision, client interaction, location scouting, preparing relevant contracts and releases in conjunction with legal, coordinating preproduction communication, creation of call sheets and relevant crew information, oversight of on-set production, cost accounting, review and assessment of work product to ensure all team notes have been addressed, trafficking, and production of campaign recap presentation materials (as requested). The successful candidate will be punctual, fiscally responsible and savvy, highly organized, proactive, able to multi-task many projects, provide excellent client communication (both written and verbal) and manage both creative personalities and demanding clients with ease and diplomacy.
• Minimum 4 years experience in project management, working in television, film, advertising and / or new media production and post-production with knowledge of production equipment, software and production processes.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud / Premiere / editing, creating customized marketing promotions and marketing campaigns for television, new media (online, mobile), events etc.
• Must have camera experience and corresponding reel.
• A high level of proficiency in copywriting, producing, directing, and technology: Internet and MS applications: MS Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Outlook in addition to editing.
• A high level of technological proficiency: Internet and MS applications: MS Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Outlook.
• BS/BA degree or higher.
• Must have the ability and flexibility to travel occasionally.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be highly organized and able to manage details for multiple projects efficiently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Proven background of creative marketing and production skills.
• Excellent project management skills, with heavy emphasis on timeline management and client communication
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communications skills.
• Highly organized and able to manage details efficiently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
• Ability to manage project budgets and work efficiently within designated budgets.
• A team leader and team player with the highest level of personal integrity and a passion for flawless execution of promotional campaigns
• Possession of a reliable local industry contact database is preferred.
• Graphic (Photoshop, Adobe After Effects) capabilities a plus.
• Bilingual a plus