NbcuNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/15/2021 6:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Marketing Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Marketing Specialist, One Platform Creative Development - Sports
The Marketing Specialist position is responsible for working with key NBCUniversal Sports stakeholders to market and increase sales of the properties of NBC Sports, NBC Sports Network, and NBC Sports.com. Reporting to a Manager of Creative Partnerships. The Marketing Specialist will specifically work on linear, digital and social platforms around NASCAR, IndyCar, the Triple Crown and IMSA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sales Collateral and Materials: Work with Manager/Analyst in creating, developing and managing the portfolio of sales materials for all properties: sales presentations (base and customized,) sales videos, one sheets, calendars, online media kit, email blasts, etc.
• Internal Communication/Facilitation: Work with team on inbound marketing requests and liaise with all appropriate internal groups (Marketing Solutions, Programming, Production, Digital, Research, Pricing/Planning, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
• Results Reporting and Renewals: Manage the post-sell process (recap presentations and videos) to showcase program results and work with the sales team to refine and enhance concepts driving cross and up-sell opportunities.
• 2-3 years experience with an agency, sports, client or media company sales organization background.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Understanding of advertising within all platforms of the sports media space
• Knowledge of sports marketplace
• Extensive experience in presentation development
• Ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally
• Strong organizational, project & event management
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Strong interpersonal skills â€'' with the ability to lead and motivate a team of 4 direct reports, interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external teams
• Familiarity with both Quantitative and Qualitative research tools â€'' the standard media measurement tools and research (Nielsen, Mendelsohn, MRI, Simmons, CMR, IAG, IMMI, Keller Faye, simultaneous platform use, digital and social media measurement, custom studies, etc.) and ability to derive insights and craft sales stories based on relevant data
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and budget management skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, other presentation platforms, etc.