NbcuUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Marketing Manager, One Platform Creative Development Cable
The One Platform Creative Development (OPCD) Marketing Manager position is responsible for working on topical programming for NBCU Syndicated shows such as The Kelly Clarkson Show, Access Hollywood, Access Daily, Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos and Maury. The manager will have a passion for Entertainment News Talk Shows, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and drive creative ideation, implementation and execution for pre and post-sale sponsorships with a degree of finesse and autonomy.
This role will report to the Director of One Platform Creative Development for the Entertainment News Talk Team and be responsible for supporting the East Coast based Director and West Coast based Senior Manager. Support will include but is not limited to client management on set, in person producer and editorial meetings, as well as project management, budgets, client contracts and proposal decks to help increase national sales for television, digital and social properties for the OPCD Entertainment News Talk Team.
• Work with all key constituents to develop assets for sale primarily across Syndication and from time to time when needed Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen
• Support process that provides custom marketing solutions in response to all relevant RFPs directly related to Talk Team properties
• Initiate ideation process to create innovative marketing solutions/platforms to drive incremental revenue
• Work with key counterparts in Production, Programming, Standards and Legal as well as other teams across NBC Universal including One Platform Marketing, Client Partnerships, Agency Partnership and Sales to ensure successful and quality execution of all sponsorship elements.
• Manage the client/agency relationship throughout implementation process
• Serve as a part of the overall sales process, including development of assets to highlight/showcase the offerings, and be a part of key client meetings to sell-in ideas as needed for respective shows
• Manage day-to-day process of tracking all proposed and sold sponsorships and distribute overviews/post sale execution plans to production, programming, consumer marketing, and OPM
• Develop and coordinate internal training plan for junior members of the team
• Effectively lead, manage and mentor team of 1 employees (Specialists, Coordinators, Interns and Pages)
• Minimum 4 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales/marketing organization background, where the individual had thorough understanding of sponsorship sales process, as well as, proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing programs for advertisers.
• Aptitude and direct experience in developing sponsorships or marketing solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must be able to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Understanding of advertising within all platforms of the Entertainment News media space
• Knowledge of Entertainment marketplace
• Experience in presentation development
• Ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally
• Strong organizational, project & event management
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Strong interpersonal skills â€'' with the ability to lead and motivate junior members of the team and influence internal and external teams
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and budget management skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, other presentation platforms, etc.