Marketing Manager, Advanced Digital
NbcuBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Advanced Digital Creative Partnerships at NBCUniversal is a team of collaborative digital experts representing One Digital Video, The Fandango Network, Apple News, YouTube and more. Our goal is to help our clients engage with high-value audiences by handpicking the very best digital experiences to deliver on business objectives. Advanced Digital is at the forefront of NBCU digital priorities developing our go to market strategies, client specific collateral, and opportunities to work across our entire portfolio. This is the ideal role for a digital marketer with a love for the media landscape that wants to be at the forefront of the digital advertising marketplace.
This position reports directly to the VP, Advanced Digital. This candidate will support and contribute to the development of our One Platform Digital strategy, with a focus on The Fandango Network and YouTube. The Marketing Manager will work directly with internal stakeholders to develop proactive packages, go-to-market strategies, and support sales and planning teams as an internal liaison for all custom client related matters. The Manager is responsible for leading in the ideation and proposal development for client requests (RFPs), as well as assist in the post-sale management of executions and performance analysis of sold-through custom digital sponsorships.
• Partner Ownership: Be the primary point-of-contact with our Fandango stakeholders, helping develop new packages, strategize new offerings and position The Fandango Network with NBCU in a way that drives value for a client
• Work with various internal teams including marketing, sales and strategy to ensure we are driving revenue and maximizing the value out of our partnerships
• Develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms (OTT, digital, mobile, social, VOD, etc.) leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer
• Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, partnership marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative teams.
• Marketing Strategy: Synthesize brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation
• Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy, and pitch ideas succinctly & effectively
• Visual storytelling: Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
• Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
• B.A. or B.S. required from accredited university or equivalent experience
• 5 years of professional experience ideally at a advertising, branded content, media agency, media company or sales organization
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere