Marketing Manager, Advanced Digital
NbcuNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Advanced Digital Creative Partnerships teams at NBCUniversal is a team of collaborative
digital experts representing One Digital Video, Apple News, YouTube, Snapchat, Social and more. Our goal is to help our clients engage with high-value audiences by handpicking the very best digital experiences to deliver on business objectives. Advanced Digital is at the forefront of NBCU digital priorities developing out go to market strategies, client specific collateral, and opportunities to work across our entire portfolio. This is the ideal role for a digital marketer with a love for the media landscape and wants to be at the cutting-edge of the advertising marketplace.
This candidate will support and contribute to the development of One Platform Digital and Digital Partnership strategy. In this role you will work directly with internal stakeholders to develop new packages, go-to-market strategies, and support sales and planning teams as an internal liaison for all custom client related matters. The Marketing Manager is responsible for specific category requests (RFPs), and is also a key contributor to the management of the development and materials needed for Cross-Platform digital sponsorships, Apple News, and more.
• Partner Ownership: Be the primary point-of-contact with our digital partners helping develop new packages, strategize new offerings and position partners with NBCU in a way that drives value for a client
• Work with various internal teams including marketing, sales and strategy to ensure we are driving revenue and maximizing the value out of our partnerships.
• Develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms, leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, etc.)
• Marketing Strategy: Synthesize brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation
• Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy, and pitch ideas succinctly & effectively
• Visual storytelling: Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
• Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university or relevant experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere