Marketing Director, Advanced Digital
NbcuNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Advanced Digital Creative Partnerships teams at NBCUniversal is a team of collaborative digital experts representing One Digital Video, Apple News, YouTube, Snapchat, Social and more. Our goal is to help our partners engage with high-value audiences by handpicking the very best digital experiences to deliver on business objectives. This team is at the forefront of NBCU digital: working hand-in-hand with sales on go-to-market strategy, developing out new products and innovation, and delivering exceptional client service from pitch through activation.
This candidate will lead the development of our One Platform Digital Video and Partnership strategy. In this role you will work directly with internal stakeholders to develop new packages, go-to-market strategies, and support sales and planning teams as an internal liaison for all custom client related matters.
Team management: Manage and help build a growing team of digital marketers
Partner Management: Be the lead point-person with our partners (including production and media partners) to identify new areas of growth to drive revenue for NBCUniversal
Marketing Strategy: Synthesize brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation
Cross-platform dexterity: Develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms, leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, etc.)
Visual storytelling: Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
• 8 years of experience in the marketing space preferred
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree or equivalent
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Digital expert and established leader who works well under changing environments.
• Proven experience leading and growing teams. Able to develop out actionable goals for themselves and team while delivering results
• An entrepreneurial spirit, solution-oriented and focused on getting things done amid ambiguity
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership