Marketing & Creative Manager
NbcuLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal International Networks and Direct-to-Consumer is seeking a candidate with a unique combination of skills across disciplines: consumer, social, and trade marketing, creative production, and events. This central position is critical to the success of E! in international regions through superior service to and communication with internal and external clients.
• Work with US Brand and Social Marketing and their third-party agencies to strategically source, organize and distribute off-air marketing and creative elements to international marketing and creative teams
• Strategize with international Social Marketing teams to develop streamlined plans and workflows in support of show launches
• Work with US Trade Marketing to strategically source, organize and distribute trade marketing material to international marketing, creative and commercial teams
• Manage large scale consumer, trade and press events including creative ideation, management of vendors, logistics and planning client entertainment
• Liaise with US PR and Talent Relations to source talent participation for international marketing material
• Liaise with US Rights and Clearances and Legal to develop creative guidelines and route specific international creative for review
• Support PR & Corp Comms with the distribution of press releases, video and photo assets
• Source premiums
• Work with US Creative teams to strategically source, organize and distribute creative assets to international creative teams
• Fulfill media asset requests inclusive of show clips, episode stills and full episodes
• Manage VO sessions with English-language feeds and talent
• Imbed with US teams and advocate on behalf of International for Owned, JV, Licensed, Direct-to-Consumer and Television Distribution partners. Liaise with other US teams on behalf of International as needed
• Develop and reassess workflows to meet the evolving changing needs of the business
• Manage department finances: on-board vendors, raise POs, process invoices
• Create PowerPoint presentations
• Support E! International Director with other tasks as needed
• Proven experience in a fast-paced, process-driven organization with numerous stakeholders
• Experience with Adobe (Photoshop, Media Encoder, After Effects), postproduction process and editing workflows
• Ability to work with Mac and PC
• Influencing and communication skills, ability to build rapport with clients
• Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
• Available to work flexible and adaptable hours at times
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Interest in industry developments/trends and company news
• An understanding and passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion best practices