NBCUNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/21/2023 3:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Manager, Promotions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Promotions postings
Full Time Job
NBC 4 New York is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Promotion Manager to lead the Marketing and Creatives Services team. As the flagship duopoly stations of the NBC Owned Television Stations, WNBC and WNJU serve the Tri-State area with an unparalleled commitment to broadcast excellence. The stations feature New York's largest investigative reporting teams (I-Team/Investiga) and the station's weather teams, Storm Team 4 y La Autoridad en el Tiempo, are committed to accurate forecasts and keeping the Tri-State region viewers informed and safe.
• Lead and manage the creative team, overseeing the day-to-day functions and production schedules for the department. This includes creative assets across all platforms: on air, digital, streaming and out of home.
• Hold strong relationships and partner with the teams at our sister station, Telemundo 47, as well as HQ, NBC network and syndicators on all projects.
• Oversee script writing/review and the workflow process.
• Create effective department workflow for projects, ensuring technical quality and creative output.
• Supervise production of all on-air/video materials.
• Work with producers to develop multi-platform station image campaigns from conception to air.
• Manage studio and out of house shoots as well as working efficiently with external production companies.
• Ensure that marketing initiatives are executed in a manner that supports and extends the brand.
• Work with, anticipate needs for, and share ideas with content leads and creators in News and Digital
• Work closely with Technology & Operations on software and hardware upgrades and needs; act as lead on workflow and process transitions introduced by HQ
• Pay range -- $85k - $175k
This position is also responsible for developing strategies and plans to define brand on air and off channel. Working with field research, candidate must come with ideas to build awareness and drive consumption. Must have strong knowledge of outside media landscape. This position will report to the VP, Marketing and Creative Services to develop and execute promotional strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree (preferably in marketing, advertising, communications, or finance) or equivalent work in same field.
• Demonstrated management experience in local Television marketing and promotion is essential.
• Ability to lead a team to achieve the station objectives.
• Strong understanding of technology, shooting and editing equipment, software is required.
• Must understand and thrive in a Newsroom culture.
• Demonstrated ability to oversee conceptual assignments, has excellent writing skills, and a keen eye for editing and design.
• Must be able to think conceptually and oversee execution of creative in detail.
• Must understand Digital Marketing across established and emerging platforms.
• Must have advanced understanding of Adobe Premiere and After Effects to be able to coach and guide editors and graphic designers.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through the www.nbcunicareers.com site to be considered.
• Must be willing to work at the station in New York City location.
• Must be 18 years or greater.
• Bilingual â€'' English and Spanish preferred.
• Candidate will oversee the daily operations of the creative team and must be a strong leader with a passion for coaching and communication.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Adapts to change rapidly, handles multiple assignments well, functions well under pressure, and reprioritizes quickly without compromising quality.
• Successful candidate is highly organized and excels at planning and executing.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.