Manager Of Leadership Development
NbcuNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2022 6:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Of Leadership Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager Of Leadership Development postings
Full Time Job
The Talent Lab at NBCUniversal
The Talent Lab is NBCUniversalâ€™s suite of development experiences that are uniquely designed to develop and engage our people to deliver for the future. We meet NBCUniversal talent at key transition points in their career and deliver signature experiences both virtually and in-person at our Talent Lab.
At the Core of this role, you will:
• Project manage multiple Talent Lab experiences globally focused on aligning talent new to company/new to role and building leadership capabilities to drive business priorities forward.
• Design, develop and deliver leadership experiences using a variety of delivery models (live and virtual instructor led, video-based, etc.).
• Help power broader Talent Development efforts focused on DEI.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of multiple Talent Lab experiences, including:
• Serving as main project manager on multiple leadership experiences
• Designing content (PowerPoint decks, hand-outs, activities, etc)
• Hosting and facilitating experiences (both in-person and virtual)
• Managing early career professionals in a rotational program â€'' with a focus on their growth and development
• Writing and managing Talent communications
• Creating short learning videos via scriptwriting, recording and leveraging multiple design elements
• Partnering with and prepping subject matter experts across the organization to serve as speakers or coaches in various Talent Lab settings
• Evaluating experiences via surveys for continued process and experience improvement
• Managing existing vendor relationships and helping to establish future vendor partners
• Interpreting and delivering leadership assessment results, such as: DISC, 360, Strengths Finder, etc.
• Partner with key stakeholders in the organization:
• Engage in coaching and consulting engagements as needed across NBCUniversal
• Provide real-time advice to leaders and support talent in-the-moment
• Demonstrate and apply business acumen to emphasize impact and tie back to the big picture
• Play in the â€œwhite spaceâ€ â€'' lead brainstorm sessions and execute on truly unique learning for new and existing experiences.
Every week will be different, and youâ€™ll play an important role developing our talent, which is at the heart of our success as a creative company.
This role is an individual contributor
What Youâ€™ll Have
Weâ€™re a lean team that moves quickly, so to jump on in, weâ€™ll expect that you have:
• At least 5 years of progressive experience designing, developing, and delivering learning solutions for leaders and/or organizational development background
• Experience project managing complex learning experiences, regularly balancing multiple projects in various stages of design and delivery
• Experience designing for in-person learning as well as video-based or online learning and have experience in multiple delivery modes
• Experience as a facilitator in virtual and in-person environments
• Experience consulting with stakeholders to identify development needs and can design solutions to address them
• Experience coaching individuals in-the-moment through leadership challenges and providing them feedback and guidance
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
• A bachelorâ€™s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, or equivalent experience
• Ability to travel as needed, up to 20% of the time
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Bonus Points (Preferred Qualifications)
Youâ€™ve put in more time developing yourself than the bare minimum and have developed further expertise in the talent, strategy, and design space, which may include:
• A masterâ€™s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR, or an MBA
• Experience working on diversity-related programs or initiatives
• Experience with more advanced design tools such as Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Acrobat Reader