Manager, Creative Partnerships, News
NbcuNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 2:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Creative Partnerships, News jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Creative Partnerships, News postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Creative Partnerships, News?
Full Time Job
As part of the Creative Partnerships, News team, the Manager will drive development and orchestration of multi-platform partnerships across linear, digital and social platforms that connect NBCU's advertising clients to our News networks' programming properties. This individual will be highly collaborative and solutions-oriented, a critical thinker able to synthesize client needs and deliver marketing opportunities that are scalable, innovative and on-brand for the News networks. The Manager will play a key role in translating key editorial initiatives into compelling and sellable opportunities.
This position reports to the Director, Creative Partnerships, News.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the creation of solutions that leverages CNBCs unique programs and brands to drive our marketing partners' business and inform our audiences
• Develop and produce marketing solutions for key News priorities; includes brainstorming and liaising with editorial/strategic content/product teams to create compelling sales programs
• Work with the Director, Creative Partnerships to identify opportunities and craft presentation materials for innovative ad sales solutions for our clients' objectives that tap into NBCU's extensive marketing platform
• Manage the execution of sold partnerships on CNBC and oversee the post-sale process including: participate in internal and external kick-off/ongoing status updates, facilitate on-air asset creation, manage flight schedules, coordinate launch of digital special report / social promotional campaigns, or working through a branded content campaign.
• Work with cross functional teams to gather and synthesize key inputs necessary to develop marketing solutions. Liaise with NBCU stakeholders, including but not limited to Ad Sales, Agency Partnerships, Client Partnerships, One Platform Marketing, Network Programming, Legal, Research, etc. and external entities (clients, media and creative agencies, etc.)
• Collaborate with Research and Trade Marketing to craft pre and post-sales materials, including pitch and recap decks, e-blasts, case studies, sizzle reels and award submissions
• Oversee the success of the Creative Partnerships Interns/Pages and their responsibilities
• Experience working in a news organization, familiarity with business news and financial markets
• Proven experience developing, writing and delivering pitches.
• Experience with the creative development process with key stakeholders (sales, marketing, and editorial)
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and presentation proficiencies
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work evenings/weekends when necessary, with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a passion for news, culture, politics and storytelling
• Strong interpersonal and management skills â€'' ability to lead interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external stakeholders
• Thorough knowledge of brand and media marketing, the sales process and media in general, as well as advertising within the Digital eco-system
• Creative thinker â€'' ability to generate ideas and new concepts/positioning as it relates to the advertiser product/brand.
• Strong written and oral communication skills â€'' ability to communicate clearly and effectively and analyze data to develop strong selling story; experience pitching directly to clients
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction