Legal Counsel - Affiliate Legal Team
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2022 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Legal Counsel - Affiliate Legal Team jobs in London-UK
Search all Legal Counsel - Affiliate Legal Team postings
Full Time Job
Role Title: Legal Counsel, Affiliate Legal team â€'' NBCUniversal International Networks & DTC.
Location: Hybrid working. Based at the Sky Campus in Osterley with remote working options.
NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) delivers content and brands (including DreamWorks, Syfy, Universal TV, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, Studio Universal, Telemundo and DIVA) to over 160 territories across EMEA, LatAm and APAC. DTC offerings include Hayu (launched in 27 countries) and Peacock (UK, Germany & Italy) with further launches planned.
A key permanent full-time role in a closely-working team reporting to Director, Legal & Business Affairs, Affiliate Legal team.
• Negotiation and drafting of carriage and distribution agreements across our portfolio of entertainment and news channels, direct-to-consumer offerings and brands internationally.
• Negotiation and drafting of advertising, sponsorship and client partnership agreements and competition T&Cs as required.
• Assisting on project work such as supporting the launch of the new Sky Showtime streaming service and other product launches.
• Keeping up to date with, and advising the business on, key legislative and regulatory developments in the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions, including on copyright, advertising and compliance matters.
• Supplemental support to the Content & Operations legal team as required.
• Liaising with teams within the wider business including Finance, Compliance and Employment.
The responsibilities may be modified at any time and may include supervision and training of junior staff.
• The position requires a professional, motivated and self-sufficient person who:
• is a team player;
• proactively manages open matters;
• is able to prioritise and manage a broad, high volume and fast-moving workload and to work independently where required to a high professional standard;
• has flexibility in their approach to work and good interpersonal skills;
• has excellent drafting and communication skills, great accuracy and attention to detail.
• Qualified to practice law in the UK (2-5PQE). Other jurisdictions may be considered.
• Commercial, IP or transactional corporate experience in private practice or within a media environment desirable.
• Computer literate with experience in using Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Experience of using contract management systems and DocuSign.
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and weâ€™ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers