This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:24:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Legal Coordinator jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Legal Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The primary function of this role will be to provide administrative support to various members of the Business and Legal Affairs team, contract and rights management, while creating legal assessments to the production, distribution, and other exploitation businesses of NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises. Solid time management and multi-tasking skills are essential. The position requires an individual who is highly organized, exhibits excellent judgment, is a self-starter, and has the ability to work with a high level of detail. Additionally, the individual will handle heavy correspondence/drafting/invoice processing. A high degree of confidentiality and discretion are expected in regard to all matters and documents.
• Work under the Sr. Manager's supervision to analyze contracts and other documents to determine the company's rights in its entertainment properties
• Draft responses to clients regarding Telemundo's rights; and clearances for clip licensing requests.
• Enter rights information into the department's rights management database and the company's programming system.
• Search corporate databases and other sources to locate files, agreements, and other information regarding Telemundo's entertainment properties.
• Organize and maintain documents in the company's legal document repositories.
• Execute and upload contracts to the company's legal document repositories.
• Input in the monitoring system and track deadlines for contract terminations, options, renewals, etc.
• Manage special projects as designated for the department under the Sr. Manager's supervision.
• Support legal operations efforts, e.g., Contract Lifecycle Management System, Airtable, and other office databases, systems, and procedures.
• Code and process business invoices across various departments; provide other administrative support to members of the Business and Legal Affairs team.
• Assist attorneys with drafting non-disclosure agreements, appearance, and material releases, submission releases, memos, executive summaries, and other agreements or legal-related documents.
• Provide administrative assistance and support to the department attorneys.
• B.A., B.S. or higher degree OR comparable work experience (minimum three years in legal and/or entertainment area).
• Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office, internet sources, and the ability to master many corporate applications).
• Must be fully fluent in English (both written and verbal).
• Knowledge of U.S. copyright/intellectual property law a plus.
• A team player with a strong work ethic.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Strong Spanish both verbal and written is a plus.
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.