Junior Video Producer-Hayu and E!
This was removed by the employer on 9/22/2023 6:06:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Junior Video Producer-Hayu and E! jobs in London-UK
Search all Junior Video Producer-Hayu and E! postings
Full Time Job
The Junior Video Producer will play an integral role in the in-house creative team at Hayu and E!. Working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of creatives and designers, the Junior Video Producer will be responsible for creating engaging, high-quality video and graphic content across digital platforms. The creative team is expected to deliver innovative content at scale, meaning the Junior Video Producer will act as an editor who is able to pitch and create content that resonates with the brand audience confidently and efficiently. An understanding and appreciation for the content is essential to connect to our audience and ensure we deliver a fans first approach across all media. The Junior Video Producer requires a passion to create content for social as well as knowledge of what works across a wide variety of digital platforms. So, if you know your Below Deck's from your Beverly Hills Housewives and want to create engaging digital video content that reaches a wide audience this is the role for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• As Junior Video Producer, you'll use your skills to build high-quality deliverables within existing brand templates and guidelines.
• Working alongside the Senior Video Producer and Digital Video Producers to develop creative that captures the attention of our audience.
• Producing and versioning promotional video material inclusive of show promos and teasers for use across digital platforms.
• Pitching and producing engaging static and video content for our owned social channels, to include TikTok, Meta, and Twitter.
• Assisting in wider campaigns where necessary â€'' inclusive of logging footage, copy ideation, and wider campaign research.
• Versioning and exporting creative to various internal and external delivery specifications.
• Monitoring social trends and headlines to create content that engages our audience.
• Contributing to team brainstorm sessions for upcoming tentpole campaigns.
• Keeping up to date with best practices to ensure our output is consistent with industry standard.
Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere to the Company's values; they are also expected to work collaboratively and to support all the functions with which they have contact in achieving the Company's objectives.
The responsibilities & duties of the role are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Proficiency in Adobe's Creative Cloud, inclusive of Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Strong understanding of end-to-end creative processes: from creative ideation through to exporting and submitting assets.
• Must be socially native: the candidate must understand the nuances of the web, what makes video content engaging, and how to apply this knowledge to creative.
• You should be interested in results and have the ability to take on board feedback, with the intent of using those learnings to inform your future work.
• Self-starter and capable of discovering inspiration independently.
• Able to remain calm under pressure, deal with changing deadlines and priorities, and manage several projects simultaneously.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].