International Payroll Analyst
Full Time Job
International Payroll Analyst (APAC)
Division: NBCU International
Position: International Payroll Analyst (APAC)
Reports to: International Payroll Director
Employment Type: Permanent
As our APAC Payroll Analyst, you will be a key member of our global payroll team and will play an integral part in sustaining a world-class global payroll service. This role forms part of a wider international team responsible for processing all global payrolls outside the US. The international remit currently includes 24 countries and 74 payrolls.
You will be based in Singapore and will support the end to end payroll cycle for the Asia Pacific region, reporting to the International Payroll Director based in London. It is an individual contributor role and you will be the kay payroll contact for all payroll processes, country legislation and compliance for the APAC entities. You will also be providing project management support to the wider international team on global initiatives.
• Manage, review & reconcile monthly payrolls all countries across the APAC region.
• Liaise with HR Operations to ensure data is accurate, timely and complete.
• Collate data and populate input documentation before submitting to our payroll partner (ADP).
• Ensure that NBCU is compliant with employment law and tax legislation in the region.
• Responsible for safeguarding payroll procedures and for ensuring that internal controls are always adhered to.
• Support the HR community and the employee population with payroll related queries.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Support the payroll funding process, third party payment, GL distribution process and statutory filings.
• Collate and analyse data to support central reporting capabilities
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 3 years of functional experience with payroll processing and accounting, including international payroll
• ADP Streamline & SAP experience
• Strong Analytical and problem solving with great attention to details
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability in managing and interacting with employees at all levels, including senior management
• Proficient in MS Excel required
• Relevant experience in an APAC role within a media industry is preferred but not essential
• Good business acumen
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley legislation would be beneficial
• Bachelor's Degree in finance/Tax/Accounting (or similar field) preferred
• Good relationship building skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and operate effectively in a diverse cultural and heavily matrix business environment
• Resilience to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines