Intern - Marketing & Affiliate
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:24:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing & Affiliate jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Intern - Marketing & Affiliate postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Marketing & Affiliate Intern (Jan - June 2024)
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact
NBCUniversal Singapore earned a Great Place to Work certification as a result of our dynamic, inclusive and resilient culture. Here you can live your passion.
As one of the world's premier entertainment portfolios, NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer delivers quality content and compelling brands to over 160 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. Delivering a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe, the unique brands include UNIVERSAL TV, SYFY, E! Entertainment Television, 13TH STREET, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, Bravo and DreamWorks. Universal (a hybrid linear and non-linear service) aggregates the group's brands on affiliate platforms, offering subscribers both live programming and an extensive range of compelling VOD content, including territory premieres and full boxsets, available all in one place. NBCU's direct-to-consumer activity outside the US includes hayu, the all-reality SVOD service available in 27 territories â€'' including the UK, Canada and across Europe and Asia Pacific â€'' as well as the upcoming launch of Peacock on Sky in late 2021.
The Marketing & Affiliate Intern will support the APAC Marketing team, working across the Family & News portfolio of channel brands including CNBC, DreamWorks, Sky News, Universal , and other branded SVOD services.
• Support the Marketing team with planning and execution of consumer and trade marketing campaigns across APAC, working closely with international teams in Asia, Australia, and the UK
• Service key affiliates across APAC with monthly and weekly marketing deliverables including but not limited to programming highlights, cross promos, key arts and imagery, digital banners, reporting, etc.
• Create monthly programming highlights and liaise with translators to provide localised versions in various languages
• Conceptualise and send out monthly Inside CNBC eDMs to affiliates
• Liaise with graphic designer to brief artwork requests for marketing assets
• Liaise with on-air creative team to provide affiliates with cross promos
• Assist with social media content creation and copywriting to support affiliate marketing campaigns and giveaways
• Assist with new affiliate onboarding and launch marketing campaigns
• Support Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager with DreamWorks APAC social content creation, scheduling, paid promotion, giveaways, community management, and monthly reporting
• Support Head of Comms & PR on press release materials, media pack creation, coverage reporting, media giveaways, and influencer campaigns
• Liaise with external vendors such as event agencies and premiums suppliers
• Manage merchandise inventory and oversee shipping logistics
• Provide event support including but not limited to consumer activations, affiliate, and trade events
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan 2024 - June 2024.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask, prioritise, and execute in a timely fashion
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, and basic data analysis for reporting
• Good eye for design with working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva is a plus
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.