Intern - Legal
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:24:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Legal jobs in Shanghai-SH
Search all Intern - Legal postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Universal Pictures was the first of the modern Hollywood studios, and for over one hundred years we have been responsible for some of the world's most memorable feature films and franchises, including box office blockbusters ET, Jurassic Park, Jason Bourne, The Mummy and Fast and Furious; Illumination Entertainment animation franchises Despicable Me, The Minions and The Secret Life of Pets, and most recently, the films of Dreamworks Animation.
Universal Brand Development and Universal Parks & Resorts Merchandise Group come together to form new Universal Products &Experiences division ORLANDO, Flaand UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (Sept. 16, 2022). Universal Products &Experiences (UP&E) globally drives the expansion and elevation of NBCUniversal's iconic collection of brands, intellectual properties, characters, and stories based on the company's extensive portfolio of properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination, DreamWorks Animation and NBCUniversal Television and Streaming. The division executes this through innovative physical and digital products, engaging retail and product experiences across our expansive global theme park destinations (for both owned and 3rdparty IP), location-based venues, e-commerce product platforms, and retailers around the world. Along with global brand strategy and creative, UP&E's three lines of business include Consumer Products, Games and Digital Platforms, as well as Theme Parks Products& Retail. UP&E is a division of Universal Parks & Resorts, part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
• Keep good records of commercial activities involving using IPRs, including marketing promotions, merchandises sales in order to support various legal actions/litigations;
• Coordinate requests from the local business team, and provide IP documents (TM certificates, Copyright certificates, Chain of titles, etc), and keep good records;
• Maintain database of case/litigation files, trademarks portfolio, use evidence in relation to IPs used in daily commercial activities, as well as authorized online stores portfolio;
• Assist in online monitoring and enforcement program, coordinate with the local creative team to provide authentication results;
• Other ad hoc tasks/responsibilities that may be assigned by China legal team.
• Undergraduate (3rd or 4th year) or Master graduate (1st or 2nd year) from top university in China, passed PRC bar exam is a big plus;
• Good command of English (both written and oral); and excellent legal writing skills in both English and Chinese;
• Working at least 3 workdays per week, ideally 5 days, able to take internship for at least 4 months or longer, starting since July 2023.
• Internship experience in MNC or top law firm is an advantage;
• Fast learner and good team player;
• Highly motivated and be able to work independently.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.