This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2021 6:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Insights Analyst jobs in London-UK
Search all Insights Analyst postings
Full Time Job
Division: NBCUniversal International
Position: Insight Analyst
Reports to: Retention Director
Location: London, UK
hayu - NBC Universal International
NBC Universal is one of the worldâ€™s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
hayu is a start up subscription video on demand (SVOD) brand from NBC Universal currently operating across 27 international markets offering the best of reality TV shows to stream or download across multiple devices.
Heading into year five of operations, the business and team have experienced rapid growth in a short period of time and the environment is hard working and extremely fast paced. The ideal candidate would be interested in the entertainment industry, new media, and the opportunity to work in digital business transformation.
The digital marketing team is a centralised team who supports all markets in which hayu operates, responsible for driving efficient subscriber acquisition by reducing the cost per acquisition and improving subscriber retention by increasing the average lifetime of a subscriber. The working environment is progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced. The team are passionate about what they do but also have a clear vision of where they want to be and are now seeking an experienced Insight Analyst who can help the team maximise the use of large, complex and ever-changing datasets to deliver key insight which drive business value.
- Working Maximising the use of data to generate insights for an array of key stakeholders (Senior Management, Marketing, Finance, Content)
- Working with Finance and Acquisition Marketing stakeholders to provide business forecasts and scenario plans based on key inputs on a continuous basis.
- Working with Content & Retention stakeholders to provide key insights into content consumption and churn propensity behaviours, with the ability to pull key insights into a coherent & actionable analysis.
- Maintain and optimise Tableau reporting with a focus on continuous improvement of business insight.
- Working with, and occasionally overseeing, third party agencies and suppliers to ensure wide understand of critical data sources in order to enable high quality analysis.
- Ensuring all data issues are proactively raised with the relevant stakeholder and managed to resolution.
- Proactively progress critical data analytics workstreams working with a range of internal stakeholders by prioritising projects and issue resolution.
- Provide recommendations and share best practice to accelerate the adoption and utilisation of data driven mind-set within the wider organisation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 yearsâ€™ experience in a competitive paid media agency, large organization or in a comparable analytics/insights capacity, ideally with a focus on the content subscription sector.
- Strong background in data analytics (SQL) & visualization (Tableau or similar tools) essential with the ability to create modelled & forecasted scenarios strongly preferred.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate a story using data cross-functionally at all levels, utilising exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with subscription businesses a significant advantage with experience of content consumption analysis strongly preferred.
- Experience with scripting languages used in statistical analysis (R/ Python) a significant advantage.
- Understanding of core concepts relating to marketing attribution, media mix modelling, churn modelling and customer segmentation an advantage.
- An understanding and general interest in the changing entertainment landscape (SVOD, AVOD, etc) a strong plus.
- You will be a self-starter by nature, who also works well in a start-up environment operating within a broader, complex matrix organisation.
- Motivated and organised to deliver work to a high standard with strong attention to detail to deadlines.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced, fluid environment where requirements will frequently evolve based on strategic priorities.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Fluent written and spoken English
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.