HR Generalist, West Coast Studio Operations
NbcuUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2021 8:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for HR Generalist, West Coast Studio Operations jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all HR Generalist, West Coast Studio Operations postings
Full Time Job
The West Coast Studio Operations HR team at NBCUniversal is looking for a collaborative, results-driven and innovative HR Generalist. This role joins a high-performing team of experienced HR professionals striving to exceed employee expectations and deliver an engaging, respectful and collaborative work environment.
We support the West Coast Studio Operations business at NBCU with a rich history in Film & TV as well as industry-leading broadcast & studio services, studio post, stages & backlot, special events and more.
In this role, you will be the key HR partner for several functions in the operation of a unique content-creating city. You will help drive HR projects that span: onboarding, rewards and recognition, performance feedback, talent attraction and development, and HRâ€™s business impact. In the day-to-day, you will partner in the areas of: organization design & integration, staffing, compensation planning, manager coaching, employee development, workforce planning and performance management.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
• Be a business partner with HR expertise in the leading resolution of employee relations issues for represented and non-represented employees with a proactive, inclusive and fair approach, leveraging experts from our Labor Relations and Employment Law teams as needed
• Be the chief interpreter and implementer for HR policies, practices and procedures for all levels of employees, looking to further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business.
• Champion both the employee perspective and the company needs to promote a positive, collaborative, respectful, and engaging work environment.
• Be a talent magnet, partnering with clients and our internal talent acquisition team, to create innovative and effective recruitment strategies seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, and using exceptional candidate selection skills to build the best team for the organization.
• Be in a project facilitator role as needed for strategic HR team projects both local and company-wide, looking to ideate and execute programs that develop and engage our employees throughout their career life-cycle
• Be an executor of transactions, key communicator to the population, and orchestrator of our HR team processes as needed to support the HR team, and back-up to the team HR Coordinator role
Letâ€™s Talk About Youâ€¦
• Self-starter â€'' Motivated and can work with minimal guidance, finding the resources to help you out
• Process-driven - You get things done! Using strong business acumen, inciteful analytical skills, and superior process/project management skills you manage through competing priorities even with a matrixed environment and keep an eye open to improve the way we do things
• Communicates with ease â€'' You have a way with words; written and verbal
• Trusted counselor â€'' You quickly gain trust and respect with anyone you come in contact with and can influence as needed, keeping a client-focused mindset
• Coach â€'' You help bring the best potential out of the employees, managers, and partners you work with helping them to continue to develop and create a great place to work with one another
• Translator â€'' You have the vision â€'' see the â€œbig pictureâ€ and be able to boil it down to the appropriate HR and business strategy to make it work
What You Must Have:
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Labor Relations or related field
• 3 years of relevant professional-level HR experience; if youâ€™ve worked with Unions, itâ€™s a plus!