This was removed by the employer on 10/9/2023 8:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Coordinator jobs in Mexico-DF
Search all HR Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Directly reporting to the HR Sr Manager and partnering with the HR Generalist, this role will support our initiatives that improve our employee life cycle and help us deliver agile and efficient HR functions and needs.
The HR Coordinator will aid the development and will document, support implementation, and communication of the local HR policies and procedures to effectively meet operational and regulatory requirements for NBCU in Mexico.
The HR Coordinator will oversee the HR vendors management and the payroll process to ensure the correct and timely payment to employees.
include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and execute hiring processes for all the TV productions of Telemundo Global Studios Mexico.
• Execute current HR processes and procedures within the operation.
• Support in the preparation of any regulatory, audits and/or compliance requests.
• Accomplish projects by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; identifying optional courses of action; delivering the program.
• Ensure the correct execution of the Mexican Labor Law.
• Support in HR activities at the office and the different locations.
• Coordinate and executes the offboarding process.
• Partnering with HR Generalist to ensure the correct payment to employees.´
• Partnerting with Production, Operations, Finance areas to ensure the correct operation and improvements.
• Ensure having employees' physical and digital files.
• Onboarding â€'' In hiring processes, ensure all candidates run the complete process:
• • Ensure the internal equity within the team.
• Ensure completing conflict of interest report and sending to Compliance leader.
• Ensure having the background check report before the contract signature.
• Follow up on the delivery of working tools.
• Ensure employee files are physical and digital (applicable to active and terminated employees)
• Contract elaboration and collect wet signature.
• Upload bank accounts and contracts for Finance visibility.
• Ensure having the hiring package completely signed.
• Off Boarding - Collaborate with Stakeholders, Payroll, and HR local Team to request and ensure the complete process, documentation, and employee file.
• Document termination reasons.
• Request employee severance/settlement to our payroll vendor.
• Review termination documents.
• Collect wet signature for termination documents.
• Request the severance or settlement payment to Finance Team.
• Systems â€'' work with local and international teams for processes automation.
• Maintain productions organizational charts; fulfill any ad-hoc requests.
• Ensure all the policies and procedures are complied.
• Updating of databases (Headcount, payroll incidences, terminations)
• Upload all the emergency contacts and Social Security numbers to spreadsheet.
• Coordinates obtaining signatures for legal representatives at the production office on official documents such as labor letters, social security documents, and contracts.
• Ensure dashboard and one-pager elaboration and updating.
• Partnering with HR Generalist to ensure the correct payment to Employees.
• Keep updated all the processes mapped in the handbook.
• Process continuous improvement.
• Internal communication campaign management. Power Point presentations for PEPs.
• This position is temporary for one year.
• Bachelor's degree in psychology, business administration, etc.
• 2 to 3 years of experience working within HR processes and projects.
• Intermediate English
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Effective communication skills â€'' ability to communicate (both written and oral) effectively
• Proactive/initiative â€'' high degree of proactivity and initiative required; demonstrable experience of consistently going above and beyond
• Analytical skills
• Positive, can-do attitude and approach
• Service attitude
• Database management
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in xxx location(s) a minimum of 3 days/week
• Must be willing to work overtime and/or on weekends with short notice, when required
• Must be willing to travel if necessary (can omit if not relevant)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.