Global Mobility Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2022 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Global Mobility Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Global Mobility Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Division: NBCUniversal International â€'' Global Mobility
Position: Global Mobility Coordinator
Reports to: Associate Director, Global Mobility
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBCUniversal have a global mobility programme that covers all cross-border transfers globally, including long-term and short-term assignments, one-way transfers and US Domestic relocation across all our different business units and locations, working closely with a network of partners to deliver a high touch global mobility solution to the business.
This role sits in NBCUniversal HR, reporting to Associate Director, Global Mobility. Based in London, the role is intended to support the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the Global Mobility Team.
Areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the Global Mobility team with the administration of the full assignment lifecycle.
• Initiating third party partner to obtain cost estimates for all Global Mobility policy types.
• Producing standard/ad hoc assignment documentation requested by the Global Mobility team.
• Initiating supplier partners for immigration, relocation, international medical and tax services.
• Updating and managing remote working tracker and associated files.
• Resolving and managing queries from HR on remote working process and sharing the relevant forms with Corporate Tax and Employment Law where required.
• Initiating and managing remote worker social security applications with vendor.
• Responsible for producing ad-hoc analytics and exhibits related to compensation and global mobility, ensuring they are aligned to standard template.
• Managing all global mobility documentation, scanning and saving to electronic folders.
• Maintaining up-to-date databases e.g. Excel, cost estimate data and up-to-date assignment folders.
• Preparation and review of standard Global Mobility reporting e.g. current cases
• Ensuring data quality is maintained in regular reporting e.g. weekly assignee reports, health insurance reporting, immigration reporting, lease expiry etc.
• Reviewing and processing invoices against agreed fees/quotes/policy/to ensure accuracy. Liaise with third party partners to resolve any incorrect invoices.
• Coordinating meeting invites/room bookings for Global Mobility meetings both internally and with third party partners. Preparing meeting agendas & documenting meeting notes, sharing with relevant parties.
• Assisting in the delivery of ad hoc Global Mobility projects as required.
• Managing and maintaining Global Mobility Shared Drives structure, e.g. One Drive, Dropbox,
• Ownership of raising Purchase Orders for the Global Mobility Team
• Supporting the VP, Global Mobility for exhibits, presentations and all other related administration.
• Supporting the Manager, US Domestic for relocation and all other related administration where applicable.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills essential.
• An understanding of Global Mobility and the assignment lifecycle from start-to-finish at an administrative level is desirable.
• Experience in supporting individuals and a team.
• Skilled in all aspects of general administration, with attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Competent at handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks accurately working to deadlines.
• Proficient in the use of Technology systems. Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to form strong relationships within the team and across the Company.
The individual will demonstrate excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Technical and functional expertise â€'' Understanding of key global mobility concepts and importance of the coordinator role to the day to day operational effectiveness of the team.
Communication, interpersonal and teaming skills â€'' Strong relationship skills, effective communication skills.
Work management, organization and planning â€'' Strong organizational skills; detail focussed and able to work to deadlines.
Customer and business focus â€'' Responsiveness, sense of urgency.
Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers