Franchise Marketing Manager
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2021 6:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Franchise Marketing Manager jobs in Beijing-BJ
Search all Franchise Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
Franchise Marketing Manager, China
NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation, is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading internet-based businesses.
Universal Pictures is a division of NBCUniversal, and were the first of the modern Hollywood studios, having been founded over 100 years ago. Universal Pictures is responsible for some of the world's most memorable feature films. The home of live action blockbuster franchises such as Jurassic World, Fast and Furious, Bourne Identity and globally successful animation franchises Despicable Me, Minions, SING!, The Secret Life of Pets, Kung Fu Panda, Boss Baby and How to Train Your Dragon.
Universal Franchise Management supports the strategic growth and development of the company's established and new franchises, with a view to reinforcing brand values, coordinating synergies and expanding audiences and business revenues across all the company's consumer channels.
The Franchise Marketing Manager for Greater China is a position based in Beijing and is responsible for adapting global franchise strategies and developing and executing local franchise strategies. The role requires independent, proactive working, a strong sense of brand vision and brand values, and a skill for growing our business through expanded partnerships and promotions for our franchise entertainment content. Working daily within a small team, together with the Senior Franchise Marketing Manager based in Shanghai and the Head of Franchise Marketing based in Hong Kong, the Franchise Marketing Manager partners closely with local and US-based team members, from all divisions of the NBCUniversal organization.
• Support Head of Franchise Management in the development and execution of China franchise strategies and priorities.
• Support the Head of Franchise Management in the development and execution of China's franchise marketing plan, particularly those components relating to Universal's entertainment divisions: Theatrical marketing, TV distribution and marketing, Digital Gaming initiatives and Universal Beijing Resort synergies for key franchise properties.
• Support the Head of Franchise Management in the overview, review and approvals of franchise representation in other NBCUniversal divisions' marketing campaigns, to include Universal Beijing Resort, Universal TV distribution, etc.
• Work closely with the Sr Manager, Franchise Marketing to create maximum synergy with consumer products, e-commerce and Universal Business Development initiatives.
• Work with the various members of the global franchise team to become the local expert and source of all updates in China for all company franchise initiatives, ensuring sharing of latest presentations and best practices in the region.
• Pitch and promote Universal's priority franchises to prospective partners, with a view to expanding visibility and audience awareness of the franchises. Localize property presentations and marketing materials and organize top-notch in-market presentations, summits and roadshows.
• Support the Sr Franchise Manager in the maintenance and promotion of the Franchise social media channels, supporting the development and execution of annual content plans, building and growing the fanbase, ensuring the content supports the strategic franchise plans and an â€˜always-on' social engagement with our fans.
• Partner with the Sr Franchise Marketing Manager to develop cross-divisional support franchise initiatives to drive brand awareness across TV Marketing, Theatrical Marketing, Digital Gaming and Universal Beijing Resort teams.
• Review and ensure brand and franchise integrity of all partnership marketing submissions.
• Conceptualize, procure and organize events and activities aligned to the business strategy and brand development.
• Pitch and partner with internal and external stakeholders to create events to build brand expansion and awareness.
• Manage invitation and RSVPs and follow ups.
• Provides comprehensive marketing program recaps and post analysis including measurable results, ROI, and how we compare to competitive programs
• Maintains examples of best-in-class programs to help drive the planning process and close loop
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong Brand Marketing experience and deep understanding of audiences of entertainment products in China.
• Strong written and spoken English.
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional marketing creative judgement and ability to communicate constructive feedback.
• Excellent relationship management and influencing skills with the demonstrated ability to close large deals.
• Ability to manage communications and interactions at all levels of seniority within the company.
• A goal-oriented self-starter; a motivated and opportunity-seeking business minded individual with big ideas and strong follow-up executional skills.
• Quick creative thinking. Able to identify market opportunities and useful initiatives that could support franchise development across multiple business units.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Absolute integrity and warm, strong interpersonal skills.
• Critical attention to detail and the ability to develop and deliver clear and consistent messages across many different stakeholders.
• Highly organized and proactive with organizing and leveraging vast amounts of information and franchise marketing content for easy reference and immediate access.
• Proven record of working cross functionally with colleagues.
• Ability to multi-task and show program flexibility in the event of sudden changes in situation or strategies.
• Ability to identify key priorities within a heavy workload and execute on them.
• Able to travel as needed